Monday, April 27, 2009

Waiting is the hardest part... or was it movie making?
















So I am sitting here wrapping up the final touches on my end of the producer's team.  What is it that I do for the production Claire?  Well, at this stage of the game, Michelle, Jermaine and Dan have things pretty well wrapped up.  So most of what I can offer is from the tech side.  In the coming posts, I am going to take you on a behind the scenes look at some of the TECH OF CLAIRE.  

But for now, I just wanted to drop in, say hello, and more importantly, say "thank you"!  Thank you for donating in these tough economic times, thank you for following our progress on Facebook, IndieGoGo and on the Claire blog; and thank you for your support and well wishes!

I'll have more to say as we approach production - and even more to say as we approach post production and my role becomes more relevant.  Until then, stay tuned for more production stills, behind the scenes footage and other little Claire tid-bits... maybe even a little swag give away contest!   Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment